
































living in glacier was the best thing I could have done for myself. I met and worked with incredible people, hiked my butt off (really, I lost some weight this summer), had a sweet job that I hardley consider work, and got to live in a postcard. At the beggining of the season we hiked up at Logans Pass and snowboarded a few times. I did some great day and overnight backpacks. The longest one was 26 miles, which we hiked in the snow part of the time. I'll admit- I was pretty pissed for a while but the end was so worth it. Lake Ellen Wilson. If you're ever in Glacier, do this backpack. I saw more wild animals in three months than ever before. The crew I worked with as fun and we hung out a lot, biking Going to the Sun highway, running, hiking, swimming, and being stupid together. Dave and I hiked a peak (MT Gould) which I've never done before. It's true what they say. It's addicting; now I wanna hike more peaks. You truely feel like youre on top of the world and that nothing else matters. It puts like in perspective. I was also fortune to have my family and best friends come up to visit me. We've decided the best way to see the park is on a mattress in the bed of Ciara's truck. INCREDIBLE! The pictures don't do any of it justice.
2 comments:
Whit, this sounds so awesome. Seriously, what a cool experience. Your pictures are beautiful.
Oh my gosh. You posted too many pictures I can't even comment or ask questions because it's just to much to take in.... but I'm going to try. 1. Who is clicking their heels? Dave? 2. Why do you make people click their heels for pictures? LOL 3. Canoe at dusk in incredible. 4. Checkers with leaves? Awesome. 5. Kissing with bandana is so freaking adorable. 6. White trees are amazing and I may have to steal the copyrights on that one. 7. Ciara as a tour guide, hilarious. 8. ciara's hair and windy shirts by the shore...hilarious. 9. Your attempts at a jumping shot....sad. You should never attempt those without my presence. 10. Check out the calf muscle on my heel click photo. 11. Rainbow in sepia... to die for. VISITING MY SISTER IN GLACIER (GOD'S COUNTRY)....PRICELESS.
Post a Comment