Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!


















Costco pizza
Dave, he wins for eating the most candy




I'm not sure if you all know, but I count down for my birthday about 8 months in advance. I LOVE birthdays. I'm not sure why since nothing that cool ever happens, that is until two years ago when Ciara introduced us to her cabin. We went there last year and again this year. I can't express to you how much fun we have up there. I convinced all of my roommates and about 7 other people to come celebrate. It didnt' take much convincing. We stayed two nights and had lots of fun. I'm very glad Rudy came. He's always life of the party and upon his arrival initiated a group hug... of about 13 people. No joke. I have good people in my life. We snowboarded AND sledded behind the 4wheeler, played on the frozen lake, played lots of games, ate too much, danced, xs skiied, snowshoed, and group hugged. I got a snowboarding helmet for my birthday, and we thought it'd be a good idea for everyone to wear helmets, and life jackets. I mean, don't go on a dock without a life jacket right? That's what I was taught. 23's gonna be a good year. I have even MORE good p[ictures that I"m waiting to get from other people hwo were there, in which case I'll post more pictures. There are PLENTY.

2 comments:

Cort said...

Man I loved college, takes me back. You are seriously such a goof ball, no wonder we became so close while I was in school (back in my goofball days). I've never seen a better party or a better cure for an ovarian cyst than this!

Bobbilynn said...

Happy Birthday. Sounds like it was fun. I wish I had some of these experiences like college.. My life's not nearly as fun and exciting as yours. Good thing i can come, read you blog, and think of what life could have been. :) Love you whit!