Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Foresters Ball






So the University has what's called the Foresters Ball every February and it's a huge deal. It's a fundraiser for the foresterty department and they turn one of our gyms into an old town. It's hard core and pretty sweet. We all went, of course but unfortunatly I don't have that many pictures of it all. Eric, aka heartbreaker, came back into town for it. A bitter sweet visit but we did have a good time of course. It's mostly a big hick dance with lots of live country music and people pretending like they knwo how to swing dance and/or line dance. It's a good time. They have little rooms for food and water, a slide!!!!, you can pay to put people in jail, and last but not least, you can get married for 24 hours. That's the most I'm gonna get outta Eric. A good time. Only in MOntana right?

1 comment:

Cort said...

Ok so is that Eric aka freakishly large human? I don't know if I've ever seen a picture. Who's the other one? Joanna? Never seen a picture of her either. You know how I feel about you having unshared friends....
And where are the picture from the hospital? ALWAYS TAKE PICTURES OF EVERYTHING, YOU KNOW THE RULE!