Saturday, December 1, 2007

Catch up, little tomato












Since I have no new pictures, I'm just catching up. A breif overview of the past few months or so. I can't figure out layout... SO.. our kickball team won the championship (we're hardcore) 80's party, biking 30 miles on the Hiawatha trail, and the most recent 10K that my marvelous friend Drew helped me train for. He would run with me everyday, even though my legs are short and he practically walked with me. And of course Ciara, who is a fitness assclown that I love so much, hiking Holland Lake, climbing, Matisyau concert with the roomies, and fun times on the tramp. I'll try and get better at this.

7 comments:

Cort said...

Oh my gosh, I'm having so much fun catching up. I've missed so much because you didn't have internet. When you're teaching and poor, I may have to pay that bill just so I don't get left out.

Cort said...

And call other people fitness ass clowns all you want. YOU ARE ONE!!

Bobbilynn said...

it looks like you have tons of fun! I would love to be you for one week and see how many different things you do. better yet, i'd LOVE to come stay with you for a week. I can leave Miley with Steve!

Destiny Rayburn said...

Whit! I'm sad I didn't get to come up and see you!!! And do you realize it's been almost 2 years since my last trip to Montana? How sad... I'm glad you are doing a little blogging. I MISS YOU!

Brittany R said...

Hey Whit, Just so you know, we're interested in your life. Congrats on your accomplishment (college degree) That's awesome that you're all done with that chapter of life. Your pics look like tons of fun. It was so good to see you over Thanksgiving. Come again soon!

Cort said...

It's been forever, it's time for a new post.

km said...

Hey chick.. I'm so glad you got a blog started. I love checking in on Cort all the time to find out how you guys are doing. Now, if you will just get your butt in gear and update yours, I can keep up with you as well. I'm so proud of you for graduating with honors. You go girl! I never had so much fun as the time I went to Canada with you and Cort. I still brag about it to my friends.

Love ya'
Kelly