




Halloween is always a good time. We carved pumpkins, guess which one is mine! And dressing up was pretty fun. I went as an old person, Dave went as a nerd, and got bullied while locking up his bike downtown. No shit. Some drunk kid bullied him and told Dave he would punch those lenses right into his eyes. Dave wittily stuck his finger through the glasses and said 'no lens dude'. The guy didn' t like that and punched him right in the face. Luckily, due to the guys intoxication is was a pathetic punch and Dave came away unharmed. But really, who bullies someone dressed like Napoleon/Kip whose 6'2'' and weighs 145 pounds? A meanie, thats who. Ciara went as a Elaine Bennis, and Ryan and his girlfriend went as a priest and catholic schoolgirl. Alan and Morgan went as Brangelina. A good one. However, I prefer gross costumes to slutty ones for several reasons, but the first being because I like to be warm. We went to Morgan and Alans for a party and then downtown for a little
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, hilarious. I'm posting for all others to come read your blog. I'm laughing so hard. I can't believe he got punched and those men must have thought you had a face lift for something because your skin is way too tight for that old hair!
How about an update for the new year?
Post a Comment