Thursday, November 22, 2007

Douchebaggery


So I'm joining the blogging world out of protest. I'm being forced to blog about my life, that no one will find interesting except me, and my sister; who i talk to eighteen times a day anyway, so I'm not really sure why she insists on forcing me to participate in this cyber extravaganza of douche baggery. Here goes nothing.

5 comments:

Bobbilynn said...

You crack me up! i'm adding you to my blog if you don't mind. I love knowing what you're up to and all that. So YOu look GOOD in a bikini! Is that Phebe (sp?) in the pic with you?

Cort said...

I'm so bummed I'm not the first comment on your forced blog. Oh sister, sometimes 18 times a day just isn't enough and I have to SEE what you're up to. Remember I live vicariously through you so you keep dressing up like a flimingo, and resuing people off ski lifts and running into deer with your bike. Priceless.

Cort said...

What do you think of this one Miss Poet and Saver of Children? "If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead and rotten; Either write things worthy of reading, or do things worthy of writing." -- Benjamin Franklin, May 1738

Jan said...

Yeah, welcome to the world. Bobbi kindof forced me to do it too and I am glad I did. I look forward to the stories...

Emily Burnworth said...

So not just cort... :)

My blog is moody. I'm not really as depressed as it reads.

Em